Selasa, 09 Agustus 2011

July 14th 2011

Hello there.
Those things are Z's 5th Anniversary gifts for me :)
Surprise? A lot!
A lot things happen in that day.
I was being so unreasonable sad and upset with him, because of a plan that didn't run that day.
But then Z came to me to brought me a breakfast which is definitely it can't said as a breakfast, but lunch
And he said, "I just want you to see my new room"
Seriously, I really didn't feel any weird thing, so I said okay
When I saw his room, Waw!
He has been prepared for our 5th Anniversary, and I do nothing, pathetic +,+
Words, penguin doll, giraffe doll, a shoe-chocolate, a picture puzzle (with 5th Anniversary-congratulation behind that)
It really incredibly sweet and romantic!
Thank you so much Z :)
You're the sweetest guy I've ever met >,<
And last, never forget to thanks to Allah :)
Because of You, I can be this very happy :)

2 komentar:

  1. Never know that U have blog :P U should tell me earlier about this blog :3

    BalasHapus
  2. Why should I? :) I am too shy to tell anyone about my blog :)

    BalasHapus